April marks the beginning of service for the 2021 – 2022 the Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-M) Board of Directors. The Alliance announced it welcomed new board members Travis Doyle, Arrowhead Auto Body, Duluth and Mike McLynn, Automotive Electric, Grand Rapids.
- Tom Archambault, BLVD Autoworks, St. Anthony – President
- Matthew Feehan, Fix Auto, Brooklyn Park – Immediate Past President
- Jesse Jacobson, Heppner’s Auto Body, Woodbury, Secretary/Treasurer
- Loren Feldkamp, Lube-Tech & Partners, St. Paul, Associate Division Director
- Lee Schlosser, Autoworks Collision Center, Rockford, Collision Division Director
- Jeremy Nordgren, Nordgren