The winners of the 2019 SkillsUSA Championships in Automotive Refinishing Technology, Collision Repair Technology and the Collision Damage Appraisal competition were announced Friday evening, June 28, at the Awards Ceremony of SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference.
The Conference was held June 22-June 28 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky.
The 2019 medalists include:
Automotive Refinishing Technology High School
- Gold: Caden Hoover, Vanguard-Sentinel CTC-Sentinel Campus, Tiffin, Ohio
- Silver: Cameron Gillis, Career Start, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Bronze: Niderah Goldsborough, Delcastle Tech High School, Wilmington, Del.
Automotive Refinishing Technology College
- Gold: Kaiden Brier, College, Aims Community College-Windsor, Greeley, Colo.
- Silver: Arthur Butcher, Juan College, Farmington, N.M.
- Bronze: Alex Morales, Automeca Technical College, Ponce, P.R.
Collision Damage Appraisal High School
- Gold: Trientae Enyart, Dixie Technical College, Saint George, Utah
- Silver: Brent Harris, Northeast Technology Center-Pryor, Pryor, Okla.
- Bronze: Noah Smith, Vanguard-Sentinel CTC-Sentinel Campus, Tiffin, Ohio
Collision Damage Appraisal College
- Gold: Cayden Bailey, Utah Valley University, Orem, Utah
- Silver: Ryan Maye, Automotive Training Center, Exton, Pa.
- Bronze: Michael Kunkle, Aims Community College-Windsor, Greeley, Colo.
Collision Repair Technology High School
- Gold: Noah Borer, Vanguard-Sentinel CTC-Sentinel Campus, Tiffin, Ohio
- Silver: Brian Vanderheiden, Freedom High School, Freedom, Wisc.
- Bronze: Ethan a Webb, Heritage High School, Maryville, Tenn.
Collision Repair Technology College
- Gold: Abagayle Boden, Aims Community College-Windsor, Greeley, Colo.
- Silver: Nicolas White, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Bronze: Perry Jones, Dakota County Technical College, Rosemount, Minn.
SkillsUSA is the national organization for students in trade, industrial, technical and health occupations education. It sponsors the SkillsUSA Championships annually to recognize the achievements of career and technical education students and to encourage them to strive for excellence and pride in their chosen occupations.