The California Autobody Association (CAA) swore in its new board officers for 2019 on March 9th in Cerritos. Tiffany Silva of Accurate Auto Body in Richmond was sworn in as new CAA President.
- President Tiffany Silva (Accurate Auto Body – Richmond)
- Vice President Doug Marshall (Autotrends – Oakland)
- 1st Vice President of Finance Dave Picton (Fix Auto – Sacramento)
- Treasurer Dave Mello (Anderson Behel – Santa Clara)
- Interim Secretary Ted Stein (Penske Collision – La Mesa)
- Past President Kathy Mello (TGIF Body Shop – Fremont)
The association also announced that Rick Johnson was selected