At the SEMA Show last week in Las Vegas, the National Auto Body Council (NABC) held its annual meeting and board elections. In addition to re-electing three board members whose terms were expiring, it also welcomed four new members to the National Auto Body Council Board.
Newly elected board members include:
- Keith Bell, North American Distribution and Industry Relations Director, Axalta Coating Systems
- Kevin Creegan, National Accounts Manager, Saint Gobain Automotive Aftermarket
- Luke Harris, Assistant Vice President, Innovation, USAA
- Gene Lopez, Director of Development and Training, Seidner’s Collision Centers
The re-elected board members include:
- Joe Amodei, Development Manager, Caliber Collision