Vehicle manufacturers, dealers and aftermarket companies join together in opposition to higher tariffs.
Seven automotive industry groups representing vehicle manufacturers, dealers and both OEM and aftermarket suppliers have joined together to urge the White House to not impose higher tariffs on imported autos and auto parts.
The groups include:
- Alliance of Automotive Manufacturers
- American Automotive Policy Council
- Auto Care Association
- American International Automobile Dealers Association
- Global Automakers
- Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- National Automobile Dealers Association
In an open letter to President Trump, published in advance of hearings tomorrow by the U.S. Commerce Department on autos and national security, the