The Automotive Management Institute (AMi) announced the addition of several new online courses for the collision repair segment. The new courses provide credit toward the organization’s Collision Repair Segment certificates and professional designations including:
- Customer Service Certificate
- Accredited Automotive Office Manager (AAOM) professional designation
- Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) professional designation
- Accredited Master Automotive Manager (AMAM) professional designation
- Soon to be released Accredited Collison-Repair Estimator (ACE) and Accredited Master Collision-Repair Estimator (AMCE) professional designations.
The new online courses include:
- Frank Terlep’s How to Market, Sell and Service Today’s “Connected Customer”
- Daren Fristoe’s Effective Interviewing Techniques
- Daren’s Fristoe’s Managing Conflict
- Steve Beck’s
Subscribers need to be logged in to see rest of this article. Please Login to access. If you're not a subscriber, click here for information on our satisfaction guaranteed subscription options.