The Automobile Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition (A2C2) will host a panel discussion titled Put the Brakes on Fakes. The panel will discuss how the automotive industry and the U.S. Government are working to protect the safety and welfare of consumers and repair businesses.
The panel discussion will take place Friday, August 12, 11:00 a.m. at the Central Stage on the Expo Floor. Panelists include:
- Andy Forsythe, President, Automotive Anti-Counterfeiting Council
- Bruce Foucart, Director, Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center – Homeland Security Investigations
- Jon Ruttencutter, U.S. Homeland Security Special Agent
- Jason Kosofsky, Ford Motor Company
- Joe Cammiso, Toyota Motor Sales