The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) announced its 2016-2017 Board of Directors. Carl Thomas, Lancer Service Auto Care, St. Paul , Bruce Tschida, Lake Marion Collision, Lakeville, and Dave Bock, Auto Value Parts Stores/APH, St. Cloud, have joined the Board of Directors.
Other members of the Board include:
- Greg Kasel, Downtown Tire & Auto, Hastings – President
- Tom Gleason, Pro-Tech Auto Repair, Corcoran – Immediate Past President
- Wayne Watson, Autoworks Automotive Service Center, Woodbury – Secretary/Treasurer
- Will Latuff, Latuff Bros., St. Paul – Collision Division Director
- Mars Overlee, Rick’s 36 Automotive Services, Stillwater – Mechanical Division Director