The Collision Repair Education Foundation announced its 2016 Board of Trustees and Executive Committee. The Education Foundation is honored to have the following representatives on the Executive Committee:
- Chair: Stacy Bartnik, ITW Evercoat
- Vice Chair: Russ Hoffbauer, State Farm Insurance
- Treasurer: Jeanne Silver, CARSTAR Mundelein
- Secretary: Mary Mahoney, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Trustee-at-Large: Tim Adelmann, ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Trustee-at-Large: Mary Jo Prigge, CCC Information Services Inc.
- Immediate Past Chair: Rick Tuuri, AudaExplore, a Solera Company
Jim Falteisek, 3M and Barry Roopnarine, Thomas A. Edison CTE High School were elected to the Board of Trustees.
In addition to the Executive
Subscribers need to be logged in to see rest of this article. Please Login to access. If you're not a subscriber, click here for information on our satisfaction guaranteed subscription options.