General Motors has approved a family of Chief aluminum-specific tools and equipment to repair collision damage on the new Cadillac CT6. Chief’s dust and fume extractors, aluminum dent repair station, MIG welder, collet set and structural holding package are the latest additions to a long list of GM-approved Chief collision repair products.
The following CT6 special tools and equipment from Chief are GM approved:
- Mobile Dust Extractor – 80L tank (#105-CHD3001)
- Mobile Dust Extractor – 63L tank (#105-CHD3002)
- MultiTool Aluminum Dent Repair Station (#105-930001)
- MultiMig 522 dual torch welder with standard and push-pull torches (#105-EL900010)
- Mobile fume extractor (#105-CHF1001)