In their year-end meeting, the National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) Board of Directors made the OEM and independent co-chair appointments to each of the six NASTF committees for 2016.
The appointments include:
- Collision Committee: Gary Ledoux (American Honda) and Tim Morgan (Spanesi Americas)
- Communications Committee: Valerie Sullivan (American Honda) and Jessie Korosek (Equipment & Tool Institute)
- Education Committee: Jill Saunders (Toyota Motor Sales) and Rob Morrell (WORLDPAC)
- Equipment/Tools Committee: Kurt Immekus (VW/Audi) and Greg Potter (Equip & Tool Institute)
- Service Information Committee: Steve Douglas (Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers) and Dave Zwalina (Automotive One)
- Vehicle Security Committee: Bob Stewart (General