Ruud Joosten named COO, will lead Paints & Coatings businesses.
AkzoNobel today announces a new structure for its Executive Committee. The move follows last week’s announcement that Thierry Vanlancker was taking over the role of CEO for the company.
- Chief Executive Officer (Thierry Vanlancker)
- Chief Financial Officer (Maëlys Castella)
- General Counsel (Sven Dumoulin)
- Chief Human Resources Officer (Marten Booisma)
Changes to the Executive Committee following the new set-up announced to include:
- Chief Operating Officer (Ruud Joosten, former head of Decorative Paints)
- Integrated Supply Chain Leader (David Allen, elevated