At the 2017 VisionPLUS Performance Group Business Conference held recently in Litchfield Park, AZ, BASF awarded 2016 Shop of the Year designations to seven collision repair shops. The winners were selected based on overall improvement and gross profit improvement from the previous year, along with excellent Performance Group preparedness and participation.
Performance Group winners were:
- Wenzel’s Auto Body, Pocasset, Massachusetts – Group I
- Marshall’s Auto Care, Billerica, Massachusetts – Group II
- Frank’s Auto Body, Vernon, British Columbia – Group III
- Herb’s Paint and Body, Richardson, Texas – Group IV
- Quanz Auto Care, Albuquerque, New Mexico – Group V
- Mercedes Benz