The National Auto Body Council (NABC) announced its new Officers and Board members for its 2017 Board of Directors.
Executive Committee officers elected at NABC’s recent Annual Meeting in Las Vegas are;
- Domenic Brusco, Chairman (PPG Automotive Refinish)
- Jeff Peevy, Vice Chair of Community Involvement (Automotive Management Institute)
- Elizabeth Clark, Vice Chair of Industry Involvement (State Farm)
- Bill Mayer, Treasurer (Insurance Auto Auctions)
- Renee Ricciotti, Secretary (3M Automotive Aftermarket Division)
- Michael Jordan, Director-At-Large (Manchester Collision Center)
- Nick Notte, Past Chairman (I-CAR).
Newly elected to the Board this year